How Will These Criminal Charges Affect Your Life?
People facing criminal charges worry about the impact a conviction could have on their lives. Obviously, criminal penalties such as jail, fines and probation can be extremely damaging. A criminal conviction can also hurt your reputation, destroying personal and professional opportunities. With so much at stake, you need an experienced attorney who can protect your rights and create a legal solution that achieves your goals.
Call Two Rivers Law P.A. in Otsego for a free consultation at 763.575.7911.
Representation For Various Criminal Charges
At Two Rivers Law P.A., we know this is a frightening time for our clients, and we are committed to providing them the counsel they need at every step in the process. David Cox is an experienced criminal defense lawyer who represents individuals in Elk River and throughout the northwest metro area against a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving
- Marijuana possession and other drug possession and drug charges
- Fraud, theft by swindle, stealing from employers (embezzlement) and theft
- Sex crime charges
- Orders for protection and domestic assault: We help victims obtain the court orders they need to protect themselves and their family, and we defend persons who have been falsely or unfairly accused of domestic violence.
- Clear your record: We believe everyone deserves a second chance. The Minnesota State Legislature does, too, which is why in 2014 it overhauled the law on expungement and passed the new “Second Chance Law.”
- Assault charges: We know there are always two sides to every story. If you have been charged with any level of assault, protect your rights.
We Create Strategies, Not Scare Tactics
Most people understand the seriousness of a criminal charge. They know it can have a lasting impact on their lives, and they are willing to spend a great deal of money to prevent that from happening. Some lawyers capitalize on that fear — charging exorbitant fees for simple defense strategies or exaggerating the possible consequences. That is never the approach we take at Two Rivers Law P.A.
We charge reasonable fees and give our clients honest evaluations of their situations. If our clients can work through the process effectively without a lawyer, we tell them that. We are here to provide advice and guidance to individuals in our community, regardless of whether they need our legal services.
Get Your Free Initial Consultation
To learn more about your legal options, schedule a free initial consultation. Reach us through our online contact form or by calling 763.575.7911.