Advocacy For A Variety Of Business Legal Needs
Many small businesses cannot afford the luxury of having lawyers on staff. However, having a strong, ongoing relationship with an experienced attorney can provide many of the same benefits at a fraction of the cost. At Two Rivers Law P.A., attorney David Cox has a background in business, and as a small-business owner, he understands your needs and priorities.
For a free consultation, call Otsego business lawyer David Cox at 763.575.7911.
What Can A Business Law Attorney Do For Me?
Whether you need help building a strong foundation for your business or an advocate by your side during a dispute, we can help. We provide business owners with the cost-effective counsel they need to resolve their legal matters quickly, so they can return to focusing on day-to-day operations. We take on a wide range of business matters, including:
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts: Helping business owners enter into contracts to their advantage
- General business litigation: Representing businesses facing all types of issues, including contract disputes, partnership disputes and real estate disputes
- Business entity formation: Choosing the proper entity and filing the necessary paperwork
- Construction disputes: Representing construction contractors, roofers, plumbers and all other construction workers
- Real estate transactions and disputes: Working with clients on issues involving boundary disputes, purchase and sale agreements, and lease agreements
- Land use and zoning issues: Advising clients such as developers and planners in navigating the laws affecting their projects, including obtaining approvals and resolving disputes.
Free Consultation With Experienced Attorney
We have 10 years of experience representing clients throughout the northwest suburbs, including Elk River, Anoka, Otsego and Maple Grove. Learn more by scheduling a free initial consultation. We can be reached through our contact form or by calling 763.575.7911.